CES accepts teaching candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in the discipline for which applying; advanced degrees encouraged (state certification is not required).
- Prior teaching experience helpful, but not essential.
- A strong interest in working with children.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written.
- Dedication to professional growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Christ Episcopal School is an equal opportunity employer. All employment-related decisions, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, benefits, layoffs and reinstatements, training, tuition assistance, and disciplinary measures will be based on job related factors and without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, age, socio-economic status, genetic status, ancestry, marital status, or family responsibilities.
Apply to CES
Interested candidates should send their resume to:
Assistant to the Head of School
22 West Jefferson St.
Rockville, MD 20850