Fall Festival & Homecoming
CES Fall Festival & Homecoming Moving Indoors
Our Fall Festival & Homecoming is the perfect rainy day event to bring on the fall cheer and celebrate our alumni. The event is FREE to attend, and there will be food, fun, and community spirit. Questions? Email Cyndy Mamalian, Director of Development, at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!
Games & Activities
- 50-50 raffle (with a cash prize!)
- Pumpkin games
- Corn Hole
- Giant ConnectFour
- Scavenger hunt
- Professional face painting
- Make-your-own fairy or dragon garden
- Whipped cream pie throwing at CES Faculty & Staff ($)
- Prayer Pumpkins
- Engaging with Christ Episcopal Church
- CES merch for sale from the Parents’ Association ($)
- Alumni interactive paintball art activity
Food & Treats
- Stroker’s BBQ Food Truck ($)
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Truck ($)
- Cider, donuts, and bottled water ($)
Attendance is FREE! Please bring cash or checks for festival purchases.
Invite prospective CES families and help spread the word about our wonderful community! Know an alumni family? Share this invitation and encourage them to attend!
Since we are shifting inside, parking is now available in our parking lot. All attendees must enter through the West Jefferson Street entrance. The South Washington Street driveway will be closed to cars.