Christ Episcopal School, a diverse and inclusive community serving students from Preschool through grade 8, is seeking an experienced classroom Kindergarten teacher for a part-time, co-teaching role. This person will work directly for the Kindergarten teacher (who is also Lower School Head) and will have solo teaching responsibilities for the 2022-2023 school year.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in education
- A minimum of 1-2 years of teaching experience
- Experience with math instruction
- A desire to work as part of a team
- Good time management skills
- Communication skills (this position will involve communication with parents)
- Initiative and creativity
- A high level of energy and a positive attitude
- Reliability and flexibility
- An eagerness to learn
Successful candidates for all positions at CES must successfully complete a required background check and must be fully vaccinated for Covid.
Christ Episcopal School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation or ethnic or national origin in the administration of its educational program, admissions policy, or other school administered programs.