Christ Episcopal School, a diverse and inclusive community serving students from Preschool through grade 8, is seeking a part-time IT/Database assistant to help serve our community. This person will work directly with the Director of Technology and administrative team of the school on database management and IT support.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Tier 1 Tech support
- Assisting with written policy updates/changes
- Google Administration
- Pushing out new apps/settings
- Updating policy settings
- Hosting/organizing virtual events and event technology tools
- Town Halls
- Video Editing & YouTube channel
- Beginning of Year set up
- Register Chromebooks
- Updating student/staff databases
- Distribute equipment
- Organizing and updating donor database (Donor Perfect)
- Asset management/tracking
This is a flexible, part-time position requiring 15 – 20 hours per week, some of which must be on campus. Start date is August 1, 2022.
Successful candidates for all positions at CES must successfully complete a required background check and up-to-date Covid vaccinations.
Christ Episcopal School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation or ethnic or national origin in the administration of its educational program, admissions policy, or other school administered programs.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Caitlin Vredenburg at firstname.lastname@example.org